Please follow the steps below to begin participating:
- Find and select the link to your healthcare system.
- Once you click the link, you will be directed to that health system’s study landing page. Please follow the instructions on how to enroll on that site. The enrollment process includes completing the consent form and subsequent questions. There may be a registration process to collect information about you. All information collected is safe guarded and will not be distributed outside of the study. If you indicated that you are willing to conduct a serological test at the time of enrollment, you will be eligible for the serologic sub-study.
- Once enrolled in the serologic sub-study, you will be tested once a month until the end of the study.
Why is it important to participate?
By studying who has been exposed and possibly infected, better identifying the timing and circumstances of exposure, and where infection patterns of the COVID-19 are advancing, researchers can help the medical community better understand the pandemic and develop strategies and treatments to contain and possibly eliminate it.
By participating in this study, you are personally contributing towards the research efforts to control and eradicate COVID-19. You will be providing valuable data to better understand the spread of COVID-19 in your community and your participation contributes to stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- There is no cost to you for participating.
- Any information you provide will be kept confidential.
- It takes less than 30 seconds to complete the daily questionnaire.
- You can participate in this study in the comfort of your home.
- You are only a volunteer and can cancel enrollment at any time.
- Your participation will help researchers find treatments for those who have been affected by COVID-19.
If you would like to join the study, please select your system to learn more and sign up.
- Atrium Health
- Campbell University
- MedStar Health
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- New Orleans area health network - Tulane University site
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals
- University of Maryland School of Medicine/University of Maryland Medical System
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Vidant Health